Sew Fashionable 04/11/16
Interesting tidbits on sewing and fashion from across the blogosphere this week!
Can you believe I have nothing to show you?! I couldn’t find motivation to sew anything this week. Here’s a fun fact though. My sister in law is a nail tech, and she uses me like a Guinea pig. I get to try out all the crazy nail designs…and post them on Instagram. I have a cool, sewing inspired manicure to show you soon- you’ll love it.
Let’s see what everyone else is up to!
- Handmade trim at Foxglove & Thimbles
- The State Of Sewing from Male Pattern Boldness.
- Pleated pocket free pattern & tutorial at Itch To Stitch.
- Modify a sleeve pattern to a bell sleeve from Rhonda Buss.
- Say No To The Dress: false advertising and theft from overseas fashion retailers.
- Free shorts pattern from Grosgrain Fabulous
- All about batik from So-Sew-Easy.
- South American inspired girls Adeline dress from Max California
- 15 tips for sewing rayon at Megan Nielson
- Crabigail Adams’ blue and pink Shelley bra .
- Create a lace butterfly effect in your bra back from Merckwaerdigh
Have a great week!