American Girl Summer Wardrobe Giveaway!!!
You’ve been waiting for it and the time has arrived for our third American Girl Doll Handcrafted Wardrobe Giveaway. This time the contributors have outdone themselves and created an incredible summer wardrobe. You are going to love it!! This fabulous giveaway is brought to you by the following co-hosts, sponsors, & contributors~
1. Diana of Diana Rambles – Diana aka FreeStyleMama, the coordinator of this giveaway, is a self-described creative crafty mama of 3 who blogs about food, crafts, family & fun. She also is a blog designer & seamstress.
2. Amy of SewsNBows – Amy is a fabric hoarder and sewing pattern collector who enjoys sewing children’s clothing and accessories. Her beautiful creations are showcased on her blog.
3. Millie & Kristina of 2 Crochet Hooks
– Millie and Kristina, a Mother and Daughter team of Fiber Crafters,
Entrepreneurs and Environmentally Concerned Parents. Blogging about
Crochet, Crafts, Recycling, and Fun!
4. Stephanie of The Tip Toe Fairy – Stephanie is a stay-at-home mommy to 3. She blogs about crafting, cupcakes, book reviews, and more.
5. KC of The Real Thing with the Coake Family
– KC is a stay at home mom of two cuties who are 11 and 7. She blogs at
The Real Thing with the Coake Family which is about living the creative
life with her family, while keeping it real along the way.
6. Debbie of Heartbeats~ Soul Stains – Debbie is a wife, mother of 7 and a nurse that has survived many obstacles. She share stories about her life living in controlled chaos.
7. Janell of Saving you Dinero
– Janell is a stay-at-home mom and blogger at Saving You Dinero, a blog
dedicated to “saving you time and money, from kitchen to store and so
much more.” Janell enjoys baking, shopping online, and saving money by
scouring the internet for the best deals and coupon codes.
8. Lynn of Turnips 2 Tangerines
– Turnips 2 Tangerines is Lynn’s Little Kitchen in the Big Woods of
Northern WI is where she shares with you, her family tested and approved
recipes, kitchen tips and many adventures traveling throughout
9. Emily of Naptime Creations – Emily is an adventure loving mom who lives in Hong Kong with her husband and two boys. When she’s not with her family or friends you can find her sewing, cooking, taking photos and blogging.
10. Jenny of Learning and Growing the Piwi Way
– Jenny is a proud wife and mama who enjoys blogging about teaching her
kids, the books she reads and food. With another job relocation always
just over the horizon most of the projects she writes about are an
attempt to distract her from packing.
11. – Laura Kelly is a licensed artist and creative project designer for ilovetocreate.com. She blogs her journey with hopes of inspiring and stimulating creativity in others.
12. Stephanie of A Geek in Glasses
– Stephanie loves all things Vintage and crafty and her house shows it.
She just got AG Doll Molly McIntire for Christmas because she wants to
have a Victory Garden and loves all things 1940’s!!!
13. Lisa of Crazy Adventures in Parenting
– Lisa Douglas is an Army wife raising seven kids sharing humorous
parental war-stories, yummy homemade family-friendly recipes, craft
tutorials, hilarious family videos, and much more at
CrazyAdventuresinParenting.com. Lisa’s on a journey to savor every
“small” moment, finding the humor in the joy in everything (even diapers
14. Char of Doll Diaries – Char is the founder and blogger at Doll Diaries where girls of all ages are inspired to create, play and share doll related activities. She is excited for the second summer of Camp Doll Diaries – a free, online summer camp with new themed activities for girls of all ages each day.
15. Ayelet of The Graceful Rose
– Ayelet is the owner of The Graceful Rose shop, is a wife and mama to two adorable girls. Her blog is a bit about her daily life, with tips and tricks that she’s learned along the way.
16. Anna of Doll It Up – Anna shares projects and inspiration to sew, craft and create for dolls. From easy to advanced projects come and create, repurpose and PLAY!
17. Rachel & Donna of Once Upon a Sewing Machine – The sewing machine has always been a place for us to come together as mother and daughter team. It is a place where we can brainstorm, laugh, cry, catch up after being apart and share new projects.
18. Michelle of Crafty Little Me – Michelle is wife and mother to two cats and one playful pup. Her site is a way for her to document and share her passion for big projects, events, etc., and more importantly, planning
and organizing these things and seeing everything come together in the
Sonnet of SohoSonnet Creative Living Becky of Plushie Patterns
Allison of Dream a Little Bigger Lizzy of The Muddle-Headed Momma
Lindsay of My Creative Days Harriet of Posh on a Budget
Lisa of Chronically Content Carmody of Paper & Fox
Naptime Creations – Mushroom Outfit Doll Diaries – T-shirt & Pajamas
Laura Kelly’s INKlings – Patriotic Outfit SewsNBows – Pet Set & Outfit
Darlin Girl Creations – Snoopy Outfit Tickie’s Treasures – Vintage Outfit
123 Mulberry Street – Outfit & Hat A Bee Line – Beez Shoes
Jazzy Doll Duds – Romper Outfit Karen Mom of 3 – Floral Outfit
Gina’s Craft Corner – 4 Bags Aunt Sissy Originals – Patriotic Outfit
Once Upon a Sewing Machine – 2 Outfits 2 Crochet Hooks – Bedding Set
GiGi’s Doll Creations – Patriotic Outfit Jessie’s Girl Clothing – Polo Outfit
Pickled Okra – Reversible Outfit Meatloaf and Melodrama – Flower Outfit
Doll It Up – Tutu Set The Graceful Rose – 2 Dresses
Cats Meow – Floral Dress The Real Thing with the Coake Family – Dress Form
The Tip Toe Fairy – Skirt Set Camelot’s Treasures – Shorts Outfit
Bonus entries unlocked after required entry.
The more entries, the better chance you have of winning.
This giveaway was coordinated by Diana of Diana Rambles.